Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Think Spring Colors.

    With all of the colorful clothing arriving at the store, it's made me in the mood to wear bright, fun colors. I think that's the reason why I love this jacket so much. The corals, pinks and purples were just the color splash I needed. Another thing I love about this jacket is the style... Something a little different than your typical blazer fit. I added my cameo necklace that happened to have the same peachy-pink color as the jacket, pink lipstick, and thought my light colored vintage boots added an extra springy touch.
     I keep thinking Spring must be close with this odd Winter weather we've been having, but I have a feeling I'm going to have to keep my chunky knit sweaters available for a while... the snow will be back... probably sooner than later...but as much as I love spring clothes I love a good snow:)

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment