Monday, January 30, 2012

My Plaid Blazer.

    My Plaid blazer has been in my closet now for a good three years and counting.  It's one of those pieces that keeps being saved from the consignment store pile each season.  Lucky little blazer!  I've kept it around because A. Blazers are a timeless piece of clothing to have in any wardrobe, B. It's an item of clothing that can easily transform outfits into looking new and different, and C. It has a 3/4 ruched sleeve...something very hard to come by in the blazer department:)
    In my outfit today I simply paired my black and ivory plaid jacket with a black tank, some skinny jeans, a pair of knee high suede boots, and a multi-strand necklace. Casual yet pulled together.

    ALSO...Don't forget to check my last post and register to win my giveaway (Farmhouse Fresh Whoopie Cream-  One of my favorite bath products!).  All you have to do is tell me your favorite bath product, and why you would like to win!  Easy enough:)
http://lauraloves2shop.blogspot.com/2012/01/whoopie-cream-giveaway.html



My BB Dakota Blazer
Suede Knee Boots by Naughy Monkey
Multi Strand Necklace from a Boutique in New Hampshire
New Sally Hansen Nail Color Called Commander in Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment