Monday, January 16, 2012

My Favorite New Bath Line.

    Normally I will stick to writing about fashion, but every now and again I will switch it up...like today:)  Some of you who shop at Jb and me might recognize this line since we carry it, but for those of you who don't let me tell you about my new favorite bath line Farmhouse Fresh.  The first product that got me hooked was the whoopie cream, not only because it is like the best moisturizing lotion for these winter months (has shea butter in it), but also because of the glorious scent it has...think of homemade butter cream frosting- but better!
    Next comes the face masks, I don't know about you, but I have always liked using face masks, reminds me of my childhood slumber parties, and buying the cheap peel off masks at Walgreens- always a good time.  They offer two different kinds: Splendid dirt which is a pumpkin scent and is a pore minimizer/skin de-gunker, and also the pajama paste, which is a honey & oat scent and is a skin tightener/redness reducer/super hydrator.   I bought many of my friends these face masks for Christmas, and they are all hooked now.
    The new lotion I just started using from them is called the sweet cream body milk, with sweet almond oil.  If you like a lighter lotion this one would be for you, and the light scent is perfect if you can't wear a heavy scent.      I also just got the one fine day face scrub, because my friend Rachel was telling me how much she loved hers,  so yet to try that one, but if it is as good as the other Farmhouse Fresh products I know I will soon become obsessed with it:)

*If you are interested in trying any of the products I mentioned I included the Farmhouse Fresh link, so you can read up on them a little more, or stop by Jb and me to check them out~!

Have a great day!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. I love the One Fine Day, The Pajama Paste and the Whoopie Pie hand lotion. Oh, and the Honey Heel glaze...geez, I think I might be addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have just gotten you hooked! haha it's just all sooo good! Glad your enjoying!

    ReplyDelete