Saturday, January 14, 2012

Gracie Makes Everything Cute.

   It's my weekend off at Jb and me, so I decided to make my weekly trip to FOUND to visit Abby, and my little furry friend Gracie.  For those of you who know me well, you know I am an animal obsessed person, so for the fact that FOUND has a little kitty, and little Gracie pup roaming the store makes my visits there all the more enjoyable:)
    Today I'm wearing my new purchases from Jb and me...My new favorite striped sweater from 525 America,  my new AG leggings in a very dark wash and my infinity scarf knitted by my friend Rachel.   Gracie isn't wearing anything special, just her fur coat and a flashy turquoise collar:)  I was checking out Abby's new rings at the shop and came across this cute dog ring for $15, and my big purchase for the day was this awesome cookbook called "Meat Club Cookbook, For Gals Who Love Their Meat" $12 (sorry to any of you vegetarians I may have offended from buying the book, but I love a good cheeseburger).  Happy snow day!

Laura

Ag Leggings: $176
525 Sweater: $119
Gracie: Unfortunately not for sale
Cookbook: $12
Ring: $15

No comments:

Post a Comment