Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Sunday Shopping Trip.

Usually Sundays for me consist of a lot of hanging around the house, but today I felt like venturing out to Grand Rapids to visit the new Anthropologie with my friend Laurie. I had heard from my other fellow shopping buddy, Abby that they were having a bunch of great sales, so I had to check it out for myself. It was a little picked over, but I managed to find two items that I really liked. The first being this Kelly green skirt. It's a bit high waisted, and has a great bronze zipper on the backside of the skirt. The other item I picked up was this floral jacket, which I thought would be cute simply paired with a black tank and jeans. All in all a successful trip. Now it's time for a nap...shopping made me tired. Have a restful and enjoyable Sunday!

Laura

1 comment: