Monday, January 23, 2012

A Simple Look.

    As I've said before I love a cute skirt. You can wear them with blazers, simple tees or a good chunky knit sweater. Today I'm wearing a high rise, pleated skirt with my favorite niki biki long sleeve, scoop neck tee. The top is just fitted enough to tuck nicely into the skirt so you can see all of the detail. I added a two tone necklace with coral beads for some added color, and chose to wear my Hunter rain boots since they matched the skirt and today's weather called for them! Since my necklace is more of a statement piece I decided to wear my simple pearl earrings so they weren't overpowering.
    Best thing about this outfit is the skirt has pockets... I don't know about you, but dresses or skirts with pockets are my all time faves!

Top: Niki biki long sleeve top (Jb and me)
Skirt: anthropologie
Boots: Hunter rain wellies
Necklace: Jb and me (1 left in bronze)
Earrings: Thomas a. Davis jewelry (gift from my Dad:)


No comments:

Post a Comment