Friday, January 13, 2012

My Green Wellies

    Everyone needs a pair of colorful wellies (aka rainboots, but I like to refer to them as wellies, because it sounds cute)  I very well could have worn my heavy duty winter boots today, with this snowy weather upon us, but instead decided to layer up with leggings, a pair of tall knee high socks, and my cute Hunter boots.  I love the fact that I can wear these throughout the day because of their comfort, and the fact that they look cute too, and when I am ready to bare the elements outside I'm ready...bring on the snow!

Hunter Boots
Ark& Co Dress: Jb and me
Laurie B Sweater Jacket: Swirl.com (website now closed)
Knee socks: Jb and me

1 comment:

  1. You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I might by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely vast for me. I am having a look ahead in your next publish, I'll attempt to get the cling of it!
    GENUINE Solid 14 Karat White Gold 2.00CT Round Brilliant Diamond Tennis Bracelet

    ReplyDelete