Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Sparkle Loafer.

    Don't these shoes just make you smile?  It's like Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz's shoe, but in the style of an old fashioned men's loafer!  What's not to love about that?!?
    I ran across these little shoes the other day while I was visiting my previously mentioned friend Abby at FOUND.  She carries mostly vintage shoes at her shop, but has recently started carrying a few "new" options like these loafers.  They aren't a shoe that I will be wearing as an every day shoe option, but with the right outfit they are just fun.  Plus they were only $29 so I couldn't pass up the price!  If any of you like the look of the shoes, but the sparkle is a little much, she also has them in a faux suede chocolate brown option, which were really cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment