Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I Never Thought I'd Wear Snakeskin print Pants.

    For some of you I know, it still might be a little out there, but the second I started seeing all of the printed denim in all of my fashion magazines, I have to admit I really fell in love with the trend!
    The pair I ended up purchasing are from Hudson jeans, and the reason why I really like this particular pair is because the print is very subtle. Some people don't even realize they are a print at first glance, because depending what I pair with them they often come off looking solid grey.
    I know I said I fell in love with the trend, but I will be the first to admit some people will probably take it a little to far... at least for my taste. So I suggest if you like this look go for a color or pattern that isn't to loud that you can blend with other items in your wardrobe.
    I also posted a picture of my friend Laurie who arrived at work today wearing the same pants. This also gives you another look at top options you can pair with these printed pants!

Laura

Pants: Hudson Nico Python Pant also available at Jb and me
Top: Splendid short sleeve sweatshirt (last year)
Shoes: Nicole Better in Black pony (Jb and me)
Watch: Michael Kors Horn Jet Set Watch


No comments:

Post a Comment