Sunday, February 5, 2012

Butter polish.

    Sunday afternoons always seem like a good time to venture into Ulta to find new and exciting beauty products.
    Today I was on the hunt for the perfect nude/pale pink polish, and I struck gold once I found the nail color line called Butter. I had never tried this brand before, however I've seen it recently in some of my magazines.
    The salesgirl suggested I also purchase the nail foundation base coat, along with the hardwear top coat (which I needed anyways). The polish color I ended up with is called pink ribbon and it really is the perfect neutral color. They also offer a matte topcoat that you can layer over any polish, and it immediately transforms the color into being matte, which is a really big trend right now as well (cant wait to try that too).
I love how it looks on, and suggest you all check out this great line, it's carried at Ulta in Holland!

Laura

Final Product with all three polishes





New Spring colors advertised in the recent Ulta flyer

No comments:

Post a Comment