Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Latest Etsy Find.

    I'm always looking for new and exciting things to find on Etsy.  For those of you who aren't familiar with this website click HERE, because it's amazing and you can find all sorts of handmade treasures on it!  
    Anyways, I was reading a great blog called The Fresh Exchange not to long ago, and she had written about an artist named Leah Reena Goren and posted a few items from her Etsy page, and they were just adorable!  One of the items was this cute little pastel headband, which I ended up purchasing and am wearing in the following pictures...






Cute right?  Plus...makes it REALLY easy to do your hair:)


Here are a few more Etsy sites that have great head wraps... I think they look adorable on, and they make your basic ponytail look a little more stylish:)

Laura




TeaAccessories: Handmade sailor knot headbands (very Cute and different)

No comments:

Post a Comment