Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nails. Nails. Nails. Oh The Options.

    Nail art has been such a big trend lately.  From glitter to nude to matte nails...it seems as though the options and trends are endless.  Last night as I was watching some t.v. and being lazy I decided to paint my nails a fun coral color and add a shimmery, gold , crackle top coat.  The top picture is the finished product, and the pictures following it are other options I found while searching Pinterest and Facebook.  Which one is your favorite nail trend?


My at home manicure with crackle polish

Big Glitter

Multi color


Soft Pinks


Aztek Prints


Or for those of you who really like like to live on the
wild side of nail art :)




* all pictures found on facebook or pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Your nails look great Laura! I love the big glitter toenails too!

    ReplyDelete