Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pairing Bold Colors.

    I was inspired this morning by my friend Abby's outfit that I had posted about on my blog yesterday. She had paired bold colors together in her outfit almost giving it the color block effect. My outfit today isn't bright, but I was able to take two bold colors (rust and green) and pair them together for somewhat of the same effect. The shrug I'm wearing has flecks of gold in it, so I chose to wear a gold necklace to tie it all together. I added some texture to the outfit by wearing a lace top under my shrug...it looked better than just wearing a basic cami.

Laura

Lace tank: Free people
Skirt: anthropologie
Shrug: Jb and me ( a couple years ago)
Boots: FOUND

I tucked the lace top in since the skirt is pretty high waisted.

Lace is so pretty and lady like:)

My favorite vintage boots

Shrugs are great items to bring into your wardrobe, because you can
wear them over dresses, with skirts, or to turn your summery tanks into
items that can be worn year round!

No comments:

Post a Comment