Monday, February 20, 2012

The "Classic" Laura Outfit.

    I'll always be a jeans a t-shirt girl at heart... If someone were to ask me what my all time favorite outfit is, I'm pretty sure it would consist of some type of jeans and tee combo. It's an effortless look that is easy to pull together.
    Normally since this look is so simple I try and accessorize it a bit. I've layered three necklaces today. The longest is a vintage find found at the Allegan antique market for a whopping $1, it is one of my favorite necklaces! The second necklace with the rose is from a designer called Kate Mesta (found at Jb and me), and the third small charm is my dogeared necklace that I never take off, and layer with just about everything. I've paired this look with a rugged pair of cowboy boots in a light tannish yellow color. It's a simple look, but it's my favorite! Any other jeans and tees people out there?

-Laura


Jeans: Hudson ferris flare
Tee: AG t-shirt line
Boots: Miz Mooz









No comments:

Post a Comment