Thursday, December 22, 2011

Turning a Summer Dress into a Winter Look.

    I was looking through my closet this morning, trying to figure what in the world to wear to work (i know, it was just one of those mornings). It was then I came across my nude Ark&co. dress I purchased at Jb and me this past summer. I missed wearing that dress, it being one of my favorites...so I decided to turn my summer purchase into a layered up winter look. This is one reason why I don't totally clear out all of my summer items from my closet during the winter... There are usually items that can be worn all year long if layered correctly.
    I paired my dress with a 525 America boyfriend cardi, a charcoal pair of leggings, sixtyseven lace up boots and a cute vintage necklace I just received from a special friend for Christmas. All together it turned my once Summery dress into a layered up look perfect for chilly days!

1 comment: