Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Fair Isle Frenzy.

    It's one of my favorite recent trends... The fair isle print has been seen on just about everything this season, so I was super excited when I opened one of my Christmas packages to find my own F.I. patterned skirt. Since it has so much going on in the pattern I paired it with a simple black top, and chunky black sweater.        
    The skirt is also quite fitted, so to make it work appropriate I made sure to add a top with some extra length, and a sweater that had a little bit of a boxy fit.
I love a good print- now I just need to find that pair of fair isle leggings I've been searching for!

Laura

Fair isle skirt $34 Urban Outfitters
Nicole boots: Jb and me
Free people sweater (Last Year)
Presh earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment