Saturday, December 17, 2011

Add A Little Color to Your Life.

They're back my friends, you've seen them all over fashion magazines and in stores, have you joined the colored denim bandwagon yet? For those of you who are a little afraid to try this trend I ask that you look at my friend/co-worker Alina in her Sanctuary rust colored ankle pant. How adorable does she look?!? I think the outfit she has chosen shows that this look can be a little dressier and sophisticated... In other words not just for teenagers! For a more flattering look I would stick to darker colors such as rusty reds, teals, burgundies, etc. For those of you who are a little more daring I would suggest a softer color such as a blush-peach which is stunning paired with taupe browns and heather greys. Think about trying this trend, because it will be sticking around for a while...they were showing it in just about every collection at the spring shows! To check out more colored denim options check out the following website (the brand Alina is wearing in my photo) Sanctuary Clothing , Or come visit me at Jb and me and I can show you all of our options! Laura

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit - do you have something similar in the store now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have the pants still!

    ReplyDelete