Friday, December 16, 2011

Gotta love a good reindeer poncho...or any poncho for that matter.

Alright, I'll be the first to admit I was a little hesitant when I heard ponchos were the next hot new piece of outerwear... What could be appealing about a big cape-like jacket? Especially on a short-petite person like me? Well I will say my hesitation sure changed when I found my beloved reindeer sweater poncho from 525 America. I wear this little jacket almost to much. It's the perfect look with skinny jeans or leggings and a nice tall pair of riding boots. A normal jacket is always a must have, but for something a little different I love wearing my poncho and you might too if you give this style a try:)

Any interest in the one pictured on me? You can find it at the following website or I could try and special order one for you at Jb and me!

http://www.525america.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment