Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Pastels.

    What another beautiful day in Holland! I enjoyed a day off, which consisted of shopping at Ulta and Menards (I just bought a house!), sat on a lounge chair in my backyard to soak up some rays, thru the frisbee about a hundred times to my pups to make them happy, oh yeah and went to chow hound to make them even happier. All in all a good day.
    Sunday's are always a low key relaxing day for me so I try to dress for comfort as well. On top I'm wearing a baggy tee in a cream sickle orange (love this color) from billabong, on bottom a pair of AG legging jeans, and I'm carrying my new favorite striped clutch which also has that fun orange color in it that I'm loving! Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday as well!!!

-Laura






No comments:

Post a Comment