Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Give and Take: Tees on a Mission.

    I purchased this tee a year or two ago from Jb and me, and it has been a favorite of mine for a few reasons.

Reason #1 The Give and take t-shirt line donates a portion of sales to partner organizations whose work demonstrates a commitment to service and advocacy. 
Reason #2 it is the softest t-shirt material ever.
Reason #3 I have always loved cute graphic tees and jeans. It's my comfort outfit. Check out their website, they have t-shirts for men and women and they are all really cute.

I've also included some pictures of my lovely pups for your enjoyment. Can you tell they love this warm weather too? It means frisbee time in the back yard:)


Check out this link to their website: Give and take tees

-Laura



Jeans+tank+tee+leopard flats


My Nicole Better Leopard flats


It's Cool to Care


Tried something new with my hair today... wavy curls. 


Charlie the Mom:)




Macgregor the baby:)


Cricket the baby:)


I love these hounds as if they were my real children:)

No comments:

Post a Comment