Wednesday, July 11, 2012

More floral for me.

    Today it was a floral dress...I guess you could say I'm liking flowers right now. Maybe it has to do with all my gardening I've been doing at my new house:). Boy, gardening is a lot of work, especially when your trying to keep up with the ugly beetles that are trying to eat everything I plant!
I'm wearing a dress from BB Dakota today. Simple tank style on the top with a flattering pleated detail on the bottom. The one thing I've loved about this dress all day is the fact it hasn't wrinkled a bit! I was even in the car for over an hour driving to the new store and back and still no wrinkles:). Gotta love that-especially since I refuse to iron:)
    I'm also wearing my new flats from Jeffrey Campbell. My favorite part about them is the stud detail. They were a bit of a splurge, but I plan on them being my everyday flat since they will match basically everything.

-Laura

Jeffrey Campbell studded flat
BB Dakota floral dress
Simple gold necklace for jewelry along with my everyday watch.

p.s. The dress and the flats are available at jb and me right now if anyone is interested in them:)

1 comment: