Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Beach time.

I went to Holland state park for the first time last night to watch the sunset with my family. How beautiful it was! Sometimes I forget how wonderful living in Holland really is in the summertime!
In the pics I'm wearing one of my favorite Jb and me purchases of the summer, a free people denim dress. I paired it with a new necklace purchased at FOUND ( they have more colors if u like it).
I belted the dress to change it up a bit using ultra suede tie belt.

Hope you all have a great day today!

My Mom and I enjoying a laugh:)
   
Love summer dresses.

Cousin Jeff and I.
Added fun accessories and a ultra suede belt

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute and happy! Wherever did you get such an amazing necklace!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! It was a fun evening with family...well the necklace came from this really cool girl I know named Abby...wait that's u:)

    ReplyDelete