Thursday, May 17, 2012

My retro halter dress.

    Today was a good day.  It was sunny out, and I got to wear my new polka dot Leota halter dress.  Some of you who shop jb and me might be familiar with this line...if not you must check it out.  The dresses are made of a material that doesn't wrinkle (a huge plus for me), they are made of adorable prints, and best of all they are so figure flattering!



Check out her website to see some of the Spring 2012 options... I also posted a new option from jb and me today on our facebook page

Retro Leota Halter Dress




Seychelles Heels




I also got to visit Abby and Susan after work for a nice glass of wine on FOUNDS front porch. It was nice to enjoy this wonderful weather we had today!!!

My friends down the street at FOUND
Abby and Susan


My Furry friend down the street at FOUND
"Gracie"



No comments:

Post a Comment