Thursday, May 10, 2012

Free People Frenzy.

    I have to first start off by apologizing for not updating my blog in the last few days... I just bought a new house and have been busy, busy, moving/unpacking/etc.  It's been a lot of work, but I finally just got my internet hooked up so I'm back!!!
    We've recently been getting a lot of great Free People items in at the store and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you...

Denim Bustier polka dot dress.
    I love this little dress because the fit it not only very flattering, it is just very fun and summery.  For those of you who don't like things to low cut this style may not be for you...we tried it with a tank top layered underneath and it just took away from the dress.  You could, however easily throw a cardigan on over it.

We the Free marble effect button down top.



    The color of this blouse is what attracted it to me first, but then I also loved the lightweight and breezy material it's made out of.  Perfect thrown on with a cutoff short like in the picture or with a pair of colored denim!

Free People Spring Gingham buttondown.
    This little blouse has been a favorite to many of our employees ( 3 of them own it already )  It's super cute with colored denim of with jeans...very summery!


Free People Sheer Buttondown Tunic.

    This is one of my new faves that I own... I was lucky enough to receive it for a birthday gift from my bosses Maribeth and Jamie:)  As I mentioned in a few of my other blog posts I love the neon look ( it will look even better once I have a tan) It's long enough to wear with leggings or paired with denim leggings, which is exactly how I wore it the last time.  The GR store still has this option left in a very pale blush pink...


Free People Printed Floral Cut off short.
We don't have these in at the store, but I am trying to order them for one of my co-workers Kasidee who has them on her wish list.  When she showed them to me we both agreed they would be adorable worn a little slouchy.  This way they would be a little longer too... I'm not good in really short shorts:)

What do you guys think about these Free People picks?  Like em? Love em? or not your style?



* All items can be found at jb and me except for the floral shorts:)

Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment