Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor day look

I'm a married woman now, yes I know, I've been distracted from my blogging duties but I assure you for good reason:)

    It's labor day and I worked at the store for a little while. We were opened in Holland until 5, but I was able to get out a little early!
    It's still warm out and we are still able to wear summer clothes in Michigan, although the racks at the store are quickly reminding me Fall is just around the corner.  
   Today I'm wearing a blouse from billabong, ripped up denim by M2F (amazingly comfortable brand), and a free people bra (they are so adorable it's ok if they show a little)
    Dinner tonight at my moms and the weather has gotten a little chillier so I brought along a cardigan from alternative  clothing (new for Fall item at Jb and me).

-Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment