Monday, January 28, 2013

2 Awesome Jewelry Lines.

    So if you had a chance to read my post from yesterday you know I am now obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry.  It's that time of year that we all want to brighten up our wardrobe or at least accessorize with some new jewelry to spice up some of the sweaters and winter looks we have been wearing for a few months now.

   These are the two jewelry lines that I'm just LOVING right now, Lenny and Eva can be found at jb and me right now and Kendra Scott isn't carried anywhere local that I know of at the moment so can be ordered at www.kendrascott.com and if you sign up for their e-mail list you get a one time discount!

Lenny and Eva has that cool bohemian look that the more you layer it the cooler it looks.  The line has everything from leather bands to small wrap arround leather bracelets.  Here are a few options that we have in the store at the moment.  I love the little charms and fringe you can add to give them an even more personal touch.  Super cute. 

Kendra Scott's line is full of so many different colors.  I love big earrings and you can find plenty on her website...I even think I found the pair of earrings I will wear on my wedding day:)  She also has a stone that is a true mint green, and since I'm obsessed with that color right now, and it will be included in my wedding colors I was so happy to see it in her collection.  Prices range but majority start at $50, but it is high quality so well worth the price.




L&E small leather cuff with small sentiment


L&E angel wing with fringe charm


L&E elephant charm


L&E feather charm


L&E leather wrap color options




large sentiments



Some of my faves from Kendra Scott...Can you tell green is my favorite color?






My Kendra Scott studs


No comments:

Post a Comment