Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Layered up for winter.

These pics are from a few weeks ago when we had just gotten one of our first Michigan snows...my husband has now taken on roll of being my photographer. We are still working on good places to take pictures at our house, but the main focus is the outfits so I guess the scenery doesn't matter entirely to much:)

   I managed to follow a Pinterest link while doing my hair this morning and what do ya know it was easier than I thought to get a big bun on the top of my head!  I love Pinterest. I could spend hours on it.
    For my outfit I'm wearing my black denimocracy French terry leggings ( best pants ever), my cute little Christmas tee with reindeer and penguins on it, my free people denim top, along with my favorite bed stu Manchester boots.  Oh and the coat is BB Dakota:)

Happy Winter and Christmas Eve!



No comments:

Post a Comment