Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dumela Beads.

I affirm you.
I believe in you.
I see the great potentials in you.

    Those are the words behind the amazing Dumela beads bracelet that I am wearing in all of my pictures shown. All of the bracelets are hand crafted by a jewelry designer in Atlanta, Georgia.  The idea behind the design is to wear them alone or even better stack them with more Dumela beads.  You can also wear them with other stackable arm candy you might already own.
    We are seeing everything from pastels to bright colors in the upcoming Spring fashion season and jewelry is going to be a HUGE part of carrying this trend on.
    Jacqui the lines designer describes her bracelets as the following, "Dumela Beads are handcrafted jewelry with a message!  They are more than a fashion trend, they are a daily affirmation.  It is my hope that Dumela Beads will encompass the meaning of "Dumela" with every bracelet sold.  When giving someone a bracelet, you are telling them: "I affirm you, I believe in you, and I see the great potential in you."
    Jacqui uses a variety of beads, natural gemstones, charms and crosses in each bracelet.  All bracelets can be customized or made-to-order.
    I love the look that these bracelets have all layered up with the different wrap bracelets that I own or with a watch and some gold bangles.  The options are endless!
    Contact Jacqui at dumelabeads@gmail.com or click on this link to get to her facebook page to place a custom order.  The bracelet I have on in my pictures with the turquoise stone, and gold angel wing charm retails for $35 to give you an idea of prices.  Happy Shopping!

Laura









They even arrive in cute packaging!


I love gold and turquoise together.


Perfect worn alone or layered.


Angel wing charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment