Sunday, September 30, 2012

A little antiquing with Abby.

    Today was the last day of fun shopping for us in Allegan at the Allegan Antique Market, since it was the last Sunday it will be held for the year:(. It was the perfect Fall day, which made it all the more enjoyable. Abby makes a pretty good shopping partner since we could both shop for hours and never get tired of it, and we both like to hunt for small treasures at a bargain price.
     Since it was a little breezy and cool I wore my AG skinny jeans with a striped Michael Stars tee, and layered it with a faux leather jacket. Perfect casual outfit for a little shopping escapade.
    I saw a ton of wonderful things, but the only thing I purchased was an adorable vintage nativity set for Christmas.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Laura

Shop, Shop, Shop.
Shopping away...I love Christmas things.


How this happened I don't know.  Yes I wore two different earrings almost half a day
without me or Abby noticing.  I've had a rough week, at least it gave us a good laugh.




Color tour on the way home
Convertible ride with the heated seats on:)
Collie Finds.
I have quite a liking of vintage dish towls.
Poor squirrel.
My Shopping Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment