Friday, January 4, 2013

Button down and leather pants.


   So I've been lusting over this splendid button down top since I
picked it out at market. The color is such a vibrant blue that
shouts springs is around the corner...well that might not exactly be the case but a girl can dream.
    I paired it with my leather pants from Zara (but a very similar pair can be found at Jb and me as we speak), a vintage gold necklace, my well known flats I love, and even a matching blue hair tie;). The top is actually at Jb and me right now brand new for early spring arrivals. I wore my hair in a somewhat side pony, something simple.

Button down and leather pants

Vintage necklace


side pony
my favorite flats


I also wanted to show you all my co workers outfits today since they both looked so darn cute.


Laurie shown below is wearing a free people sweater dress with some of our favorite cat boots ( the same ones I have but in a blueish black)
My sidekick

her kicks



And also Claire in her cute Free People top and BC boots with Aztec print. Such cuties I just had to show:)

Laura






ClaireBear

No comments:

Post a Comment